Halpert... You know...

RP Name: TTRaven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65487536

Staff member you are reporting: Halpert

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:62423064

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: NoClipping to armory to he can get to IR faster, and when I confront him he grabs me with his physgun.

Explain the situation: I am in armory because Naval had to be at there stations during an event, im QM so i go to armory. And out of no where I see a red guy come out of no where. And I say high and he stops no clipping and starts running to IR.... Debrief is called, I say "Hey Fox nice staff abuse" and then he pulls out his physgun and throws me away, then throws Joe away after he asked why Fox is in the Reg CMD line.

Evidence (If applicable): HE IS LUCKY I WASNT RECORDING IT!

no evidence unfortunately; it's just he says she says but i'm 90% sure people were demoted on Icefuse for abusing their staff powers to this extent (noclipping and being an asshole about it)

10 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

no evidence unfortunately; it's just he says she says but i'm 90% sure people were demoted on Icefuse for abusing their staff powers to this extent (noclipping and being an asshole about it)

yes i know i have no evidence.... but ask Joe and Spooky, Joe was grabbed, Spooky was in armory with me.

Unfortunately, there does need to be some form of evidence to prove these claims. Or at least a few more witnesses to corroborate them. Ultimately, staff should not be no-clipping to get places faster. That was a rule on Icefuse, and remains a rule here. Also, if they're no-clipping, they absolutely should be cloaked. Also, picking people up and pushing them away from you with the physgun for no good reason is also not something staff should be doing.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Dargon said:

-1 He no clipped to IR to deal with a Jedi that was fail rping. If you want to know further I can explain the situation more in detail.

I was the one being fail RP'ed on, so I can confirm this. Being Grievous whilst a Jedi Knight is slicing out my intestines and force feeding them to me was quite an interesting situation I must say.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, JBFox said:

I was the one being fail RP'ed on, so I can confirm this. Being Grievous whilst a Jedi Knight is slicing out my intestines and force feeding them to me was quite an interesting situation I must say.

I was there I saw the whole thing

I am suprised people actually bitch about this, guarantee anyone who had or has the power of noclip, they used it to get somewhere faster. Quit fucking whining and do your RP.

Edited by Pyle
3 hours ago, Max said:

GOHI6gl.gif.6a770665456baa631e3f256bb565587e.gif

Stop, you heathen.

It would appear this report was made through miscommunication and with a lack of knowledge surrounding the context of the situation. While I did clearly state previously noclipping to reach a destination for the express purpose of saving time is not acceptable nor is no-clipping without being cloaked, I believe this situation did not infringe on either of those rules.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this. I believe we have all come to an accord.

//Locked

• Agree 1