The immortals

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady, Nejo

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The immortals

Summary: Three ancient sith lords woke from their long slumber and tried to feed on the light of the galaxy. When the republic slew them they found out that the sith did not die, and instead merely regenerated elsewhere. Eventually the republic was able to pinpoint the locations of their resurrections points and destroyed them. ensuring that once the sith were killed that they stayed dead. One Sith known as Tais was able to escape the slaughter but he vowed to reap pain upon the galaxy for this slight.

KrMCdFv.png

• Friendly 1

There is no way to be nice about this, sorry in advance.
0/10, I just cannot describe the pain of killing multiple Sith, max health antlions, and topped off with the fucking placement.
I don't think I have ever disliked a Event more. IF there is anything to take away from this please do not make anything like this again.
Try to make it easier, take more time to plan, and think about the players.

To help soothe my pain I will post all the jokes I could think off:

That was the Detroit of events.
I will be playing part II in my fucking nightmares.
It felt like a war documentary on Iraq.
It was like clearing out a Roach factory but your guns shoot roaches aswell.
The social commentary on the treatment of natives during manifest destiny.
This was the McDonalds Sprite of events.
Felt like Christmas in the hood.

That being said I truly am hyped for part II.

Edited by Comics
  • Funny 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

0/10 I hate to rate it like this and i may be a bit too harsh but still. The antalions and guards were max health, one hit you (guards) 3 hits (antalion), sith was using diamond storm which is not allowed. Every single time we tried to do something you'd shut us down by either spawning things on top of us or telling the sith to come kill us. Idk if the title refers to the sith or the enemies as a whole. Please remember Quality over Quantity. 

5/10 For Clones and both Jedi alike, this was not very fun. Invincible Sith and Antlion Guards aren't a great combination. Being the only Jedi to destroy the crystals,  all I had to do was force leap across the map and do what I needed to do. For the Clones, it was a slog and annoying. I do appreciate the attempt at passive RP before hand with the pain in the galaxy. Other than that, not enjoyable

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

I don't think i need to rate this 0 out of ten like some people before but this had some pretty decent issues. I liked the "couldn't kill them outside the crystal thing" but when you have event jobs like that you shouldn't have them fighting full force. I know they had some periods where they just walked around but a lot more of our interactions should have been us talking to them, not us running around trying to bash our heads in. We had almost 0 interaction outside "you can't kill me" with them, despite trying to talk numerous times and constantly.

TLDR: Unkillable event jobs shouldn't be combat focused, they should be RP focused.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2/10 Remember quality over quantity and make sure the GH's understand the rules. There were many rules broken by the EJ's even after told multiple times to stop. Also make sure that when you are spawning NPC's to not spawn them on top of players, especially when they can one shot. Lastly, make sure you adjust NPC health to the amount of players that are on the server, some of the NPC's were far too powerful. It seemed like a decent idea but I think you were trying to do too much on your own. Good luck in the future and I hope this criticism can help  you in the future.

Edited by Blanca

Former:

Jedi Youngling