[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mav's Staff Re-Application

Mav

RP Name:  Mav |  Ryan NaDell |  Jerr Kutagg | Chadarius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1909381

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Was starting a divorce and it was not two sided, I wrote a lengthy resignation post on forums you can find on my name, but essentially I had lost all will to play video games and I let everyone know, to this day due to state restrictions the divorce is on going but thankfully I don't have to deal with her much if at all.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly I came back to playing games a month ago but didn't want to show my face around here as I heard after I left a lot of changes happened and feared that I wouldn't like synergy as much as I did before.  But coming back and exploring with another resigned member showed me that some of the change was good and needed. I have plans for 21st  as I am coming back as captain for now and plan on helping them get back to strength and go where needed. I know due to work I get alot of time latenight and also get some time early days EST.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): To be completely honest my very first time as admin did not end well, but coming back and apologizing and taking staffing seriously. Since then I quickly went from NA to SA and when I was on my way out after resigning I was told I was up for VA, but I sadly apologized and thanked them for the chance but that I had to leave. I had many staff friends and had been active as TR TRO GH and gm at one point. I loved making dupes for players and enjoyed that as well as teaching other SA's and Admins how to use their building tools. Like wise I lvoed showing new staff the ropes and assisting where I could. I believe that showed through on up to the high staff as I heard good things all the time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes,  it hasnt been very long and if you hit me with any "What would you do" questions be prepared to sit and listen to a 30 minute answer.

Edited by Mav
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1 

+1 great guy, welcome back buddy 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead