[ACCEPTED] Slak's Staff App x3

Slak

RP Name: Trooper: Crush | Naval: Darrel | OOC: Slak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144543

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: NA/EST

What was your previous staff rank?: 1st: VA 2nd: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I resigned from the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The reason I want to come back to the staff team, is mainly wanting to help the GM program. I have always sided towards the TR program when I was in staff and enjoyed it a lot. Recently, I have been wanting to join back into staff wanting to help the GM program quite a bit. Not only do I want to help out the GM program, but also wanting to help out the staff team as a whole.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I am going to be honest, my 2nd time as a staff member I was very laid back and didn't really care as much, looking back I noticed how much in the wrong I was in. My 1st term I really tried my best and cared a lot about the staff team and server. I want to try to return to these times I had when I was first in the staff team.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

Edited by Slak
Edited Name

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png