super important information

Gohn

• Director
Director

So i have something to conffess i have been scared to tell anyone body about this for super duper long time, but now time has arrived i have finally get to knew my self and my gender, so i have been doing a lot of gender reveals lately and i have come to a conclusion about myself, i did multiple tests what i like and it is a tank, so my gender is a attackhelicopter so if u you wish to talk to me dont say, Sir or Ma'am Bell AH-1 then my name please, im identfinying as a attackhelicopterr from this moment and forward so if there is anyone out that that has the same urge as i do or you are a tank please contact me on the forumus and i will gldadly replie with some textes between your radars

• Funny 1

On 10/2/2020 at 8:43 AM, kungen said:

So i have something to conffess i have been scared to tell anyone body about this for super duper long time, but now time has arrived i have finally get to knew my self and my gender, so i have been doing a lot of gender reveals lately and i have come to a conclusion about myself, i did multiple tests what i like and it is a tank, so my gender is a attackhelicopter so if u you wish to talk to me dont say, Sir or Ma'am Bell AH-1 then my name please, im identfinying as a attackhelicopterr from this moment and forward so if there is anyone out that that has the same urge as i do or you are a tank please contact me on the forumus and i will gldadly replie with some textes between your radars

@Chaseman ?

Former: Liaison