Endor Map

ScarZ

Why can't we go back to Endor it was a custom map solely built for Synergy they just have to reoptimize it (Yes I know that takes time)

Also if anyone has any screenshots of Endor please send it my way as I have only been it on like 2 times

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

26 minutes ago, ScarZ said:

Why can't we go back to Endor it was a custom map solely built for Synergy they just have to reoptimize it (Yes I know that takes time)

Also if anyone has any screenshots of Endor please send it my way as I have only been it on like 2 times

Endor was a Russian map ripped off the workshop illegally, and repurposed for Synergy. 

Edit: Honestly, as much as I loved endor, it was very badly optimized as it wasn't even made for RP servers, and we have no way to get the map back without someone still having the files on their PC, as it was DMCA'd off the workshop.

Edited by Clank
  • Informative 1
  • Management
Management

I believe it was taken off of the workshop. Tbh I didn't really like the map but I cannot deny the great times I had on it. I really do miss that shit terrain and hunting down Sith scum.

Just now, Clank said:

Endor was a Russian map ripped off the workshop illegally, and repurposed for Synergy. 

Russians amirite

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Endor is a nostalgia trip, that's basically it. Didn't really have anything super interesting about it besides having a LOT of open room for building and the space port. I'd love if Endor was optimized and had some new things added to make it fresh, but it's unrealistic.

hi.

Endor was DMCA'd due to the fact of it using stolen assets. However, Joah i know still has the files to the map and has had jimbo try to fix the issues.

HOWEVER, said issues are so great with poor optimization, and other reasons above my small brain. The map cannot be used and causes people to crash in CY sometimes. I personaly would love to see the map be remade by someone, but the odds of that are slim to none. Long live endor i miss that place. 

Edited by Dennis
spelling cuz im dent

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic