New map

Tony

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I know that it was mentioned like 2 weeks ago but whats the progress one the new map

Basically we're waiting on Props, the creator of the map. It was suppose to be implemented a week ago or so but he never met the appointed time to meet for it. I believe at this point Joah is working to find a way to bring it without Props since he disappear apparently.  

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

11 hours ago, Tony said:

I know that it was mentioned like 2 weeks ago but whats the progress one the new map, And can someone take a look at the event server

I don't know if you were here, but we alpha tested the map last night. It looks pretty good, there are some nice changes and textures touch-ups. It's a bit more optimized as well.

There were two or three compile errors still visible on the map (broken textures, invisible doors, etc.) that are still being buffed out.

The reason we don't have the map yet is because the hyperspace function was causing fatal compile errors to the map, and therefore it could not be implemented. We might drop it without hyperspace and allow Props more time to perfect the hyperspace function.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I don't know if you were here, but we alpha tested the map last night. It looks pretty good, there are some nice changes and textures touch-ups. It's a bit more optimized as well.

There were two or three compile errors still visible on the map (broken textures, invisible doors, etc.) that are still being buffed out.

The reason we don't have the map yet is because the hyperspace function was causing fatal compile errors to the map, and therefore it could not be implemented. We might drop it without hyperspace and allow Props more time to perfect the hyperspace function.

do it

you don't need that bullshit hyperspace stuff to roleplay