CWRP - Jerry Staff Application

Starfox

RP Name:TR 104th ARC-7769 2ndLT Jerry

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124452887

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to be staff because, I want to become staff, because I want to help players who just started, like players who join in the morning and there is none there for them for whitelist I would be there, training and whitelisting them. Also with the whole situation we are all in I am stuck home all day, which means I can help anyone and everyone, you can look at my hours to prove that. Also I see that not every time people tickets aren't being answered, I want to help fix that and get answered in good mannerly time and correct. Last thing, I always ready and open for suggestion on how to improve, and want to be the best I can, and I think starting off with staff is the best route for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am kind person and love helping. I usually play gmod most of the day, and help whenever I can. Lastly, I hate tomato and I wish it never existed.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:I was Staff on GFL TTT, and have gone through many headaches while being ttt staff member. And also some staffing on Dark rp server Tyler box.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:626 Hours and 34 minutes

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png