YODA HAS A Chanllger NANI

Bud

Name: Bud
helpers: young , johanthan, zen
Summary: basically a sith lord named dissapoment brought misery and pain to the republic and blew up everything and caused so much pain and sorrow that master yoda felt a disturbance in the force and the waste mangment could not take it was a sad day for the republic a sad day indeed 
KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bud
forgot to add this

2/10

It was hilarious. But that was the only real redeeming quality about it, and I'm not going against you on this because I respect you, Bud.

Null-65 made no sense whatsoever and should definitely have not been a thing. Or at the very least shouldn't have been a Skirata (or in this case "Skrita"). You intruded on player choice by talking to the clones attempting to detain this person for trespassing on the base... or at least from what they understood. And before the EJ was in a catatonic state and wasn't responding to rolling. And this character had absolutely no bearing on the story whatsoever since all he did was pp measure with Ordo.

I'm almost certain you didn't have permission to use the GL whitelist (if you did, ignore this), but there's plenty of other Mando models that could have gotten the job done. Your Sith Apprentice was a Jedi whitelist when Sith jobs actually exist and likely would have been a better choice to give off that "bad guy" energy.

You had a lot of bomb props which went ignored and were even left there after the event had ended. You also clearly weren't paying attention to the GR because we had cleared it of NPCs, yet you still blew it up and spoke on the intercom as if it was still overrun. Just seems like you wanted an excuse to turn the lights off. The NPCs themselves were model overridden to a model that made no sense (Dark Lord of the Sith) and would eventually run out of ammo and be unable to reload their guns... meaning that a lot of them were just standing there was they were being killed.

The things at the end with the Mercenary that challenged Yoda was funny, but dumb at the same time. And it was just the "Null-65" guy with a different name. He even still had the WESTAR-M5 that you gave him. And lastly... the motivation to blow up the waste management so the Republic can't "take shits" and saying it over comms was just... I don't know, man. It was all just dumb.

If I was grading this on how funny it was, it'd definitely be a 10/10, because I laughed my ass off and everyone else was clearly doing the same... but I'm basically under contract to give serious ratings, so my vote will still stand. Thank you, at the very least, for keeping this aimless train wreck entertaining.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Kinda agree with Ratio and Inosuke so read the above comments.

It was funny but that was it's only redeeming thing.

like I'd say 4 or 5 / 10 

Not back but not good

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...