Forge's Game Maker Application

Forge

Name: Forge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76791814

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Too much I want to say about 6 hours a day Over 600 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 I have seen each movie about a hundred times and watch the series 2 complete times and plan to watch it again.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 7 out of 10

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

I would have Two event jobs be 101st combat troopers and board the ship unknowingly (well as best as possible without anyone meta gaming) by entering a certain hangar that happened to be left open by mistake. From there Trooper 1 would make their way to the engine room to disable Comms for the entire ship. At this point the players will understand that something is happening and start to investigate the engine room. While this is happening Trooper 2 makes their way to the ATC and opens the sky gate and moon pool for a droid invasion. 
After finished there the trooper would go to comms deck and put out a signal for the CIS. When the CIS arrive the Count is with them and he goes to the temple to steal some archives from the temple while the droids steal information on where the Republic will be heading. If the count is stopped he will drop the archives and run back to his ship and leave empty handed. If the droids are stopped the information is saved. ( More creative ideas will come later)