Eagle's Resignation

Eagle

Name: Eagle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87780379

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 08/26/2020 

Reason for leaving: Going to focus on college and my life.

Farewells: 

@Talonn @MasonAThanks for everything you thought me as an admin.

@Shockpoint Keep up the work. You know how to do great RP and how to make amazing events.

@Rulke You have grown a lot. I look back at a good time when we did entertainments.

@ComicsYou have shown that with the right intentions and work ethic you are able to get a BCMD position.

@XGears You have been a fantastic friend. I know we have not spoken eachother in a while, but I had a great time when we did jedi stuff with @Punisher.

@Claw You are a fantastic BCMD. I knew you would do great in a lot of battalions from the day I met you. You know what hard work and dedication is. You also know when to have a fun time and laugh. Keep the work up and keep showing what you can do as BACARA.

@Bro You might not even remember it anymore, but you have shown me how to be a good engineer. I remember that I was the first one to be trained as an engineer by you on Anaxes. As Cody you answered a lot of questions for me in teamspeak. I know when I look back that I should have contacted someone else because of coc, but you still answered and I apreciated that.

I want to thank the community for everything. I had a fun time on the server and I loved being a Game Master and Senior Admin.

• Friendly 5

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...