Rexko's Staff application

Rexko Xeros

RP Name: 327th SPC Rexko

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/rexkoiswhisperingforyou

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  The reasons why I want to become an admin is because (1) I love this community and want to help it out in any I can. My 2nd reason is to stop minges. I usually hate minges unless if they're not harming other players or actually are very funny and make me and other people laugh, but I'm sick of getting a lot of minges when I'm trying to train people and they won't stop talking or being disrespectful towards me or other people. I also don't want to wait for CG or an Admin to come to the 1st floor because if a CC(or a RDMer) is running away and they keep changing their name and It becomes a hassle for both CG and Staff. ( I know that Admins can Teleport but still if I'm right there I can stop the Minges right away by freezing them) My 3rd reason is to help people resolve their problems without each other flaming or disrespecting each other and not having them both Banned/kicked/gagged because if we Ban people without giving them a 2nd chance(unless if they break a rule thats a Bannable offenese) that will make them hate the server and they'll probably tell people other people on other servers how much they hate it. When it comes to 2 or more people fighting in the OOC chat I love making them stop fighting in the OOC chat. ( I'm good at stopping fights) 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a Senior (12th grade) High School Student who loves playing Video games, watching anime and likes going Camping. I do Boy Scouts and I'm an assistant Senior Patrol Leader which means I'm in 2nd command next to the Senior Patrol leader and they are in charge of everyone else. I help my Dad out at his car dealer ship on Saturdays or on days off( thats why I'm in game because theres a working screen there) and I do odd jobs for people. I'm also a Trainer. I was born on Christmas 1999.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I don't have any.

Edited by Rexko
Forgot to put down my birthday.