Kips good bye.

Well boys the time has come. 7 months and over 1500 hours of CWRP Has worn me out. I loved every moment and met the best people here are my farewells 

@XSilentJoe my man. Taught me every thing. I got you on steam so where still playing b. Thx for being good commander 

@Freck Best SC BCMD Ever. 

@PundaI don't know you but I stole your "server" meme. Also when we where on like the 9th round of FI tryouts I was the last one left In trigger diciplen and did shit. You apologized before obliterating me. Thx bby 

@Purepwn101 SEERA T H I C C. You where my master and helped me get to knight thx.

@Apache4k The one and only 38th commander. 38th was lit af.

@Kyle Vanhorn One of my best friends. Did naval tryouts with him. COMBINES BALLS

@Jek I heard you where gay.

@woeny23 Future 501st commander. I Rember you since you where a small youngling. 

@Joah Thank you for the time on the server. 

@Bazoo You let me be hound in CG thx.

@ron from icefuse. Go fuck yourself.

Well I will still be on TTT Mabey but thanks for all the fun times. If you want to add me on steam just ask below and I'll link my steam.

Edited by Kip
Forgot some @
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

@Kip im gonna miss you bud was always fun from the times of you being in 501st to current day you were always fun to talk to -Weenie

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Feelsbadman

@Kip

#ICryEverytime

Kip...My boy...my son...The Only Best XO I ever had in the 5th fleet, Loyal to the end, and Ambitious then most, I will miss you on the server, we had a good run my boy.

I'll hit you up on steam with them dabs and them special doggos.

Really gonna miss ya.

/me Cries

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

12 hours ago, XSilentJoe said:

@Kip

#ICryEverytime

Kip...My boy...my son...The Only Best XO I ever had in the 5th fleet, Loyal to the end, and Ambitious then most, I will miss you on the server, we had a good run my boy.

I'll hit you up on steam with them dabs and them special doggos.

Really gonna miss ya.

/me Cries

We better play pubg more so I can team kill you.

On 10/18/2017 at 1:06 PM, Tony said:

:( You hanged with me for a while and it was fun, u also ATC trained me, see ya bud. have a good one

Was that the training with 20 people in it and I almost killed my self half way through it? Or was it the one where everyone knew it all.

• 2 weeks later...