Comic's Real Staff Application

Comics

RP Name: TR SC HVY SPC Comics / FOI Crewman Comics / 212th Healer P Comics

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151046311

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've always wanted To be an admin because there are a lot people who come onto our server minging and ruining the community and I wanna put an end to that. Minges are the bane to my enjoyment on this server I love this server and everyday is a new experience but the amount of minges who I are simply here who are left to just do what ever they want and just minge everywhere really ticks me off and I wanna bring an end to that.Being an admin would also allow me to help others who need it and being in my British timezone allows me to help when most people need it as few in GMT are admins as far as I can tell. Being an Admin would me to follow people up on things I notice like ages ago I saw a recently blacklisted 101st Join a battalion 2 daysInto his blacklist but my commander told me to not follow up I wanted to chase him track him down and give him what he deserves but I was unable to because it was an admins duty from there on. To add on to this I want to also become an admin because I don't want the server to become stale for me and having and extra job would much Help my enjoyment on the server as it gives me something to do when the attack battalions get sent off or if there's no one online. Finally I would love to become an Admin to Have my first experience doing staff work for a server as it will give me experience If i ever choose to become staff somewhere else. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 13 year old British boy from West Yorkshire In a small part of a city, I am in year 9 if you know what that is. I have no life outside of G-Mod so I spend a lot of time on the server (Its not that bad). I was there for when The whole Ice-fuse shit happened so I Know a lot of the old members and I used to be a 212th officer but left and became an enlisted in SC I am also a padwan and a Naval.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, But I wanna get some.

Edited by Comics
Spacing

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1

very active would make a good staff member

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

First I have not second you have no proof I assume youre saying this determined by potatoes post or the fact I posthe link to my staff app in the old staff app which was on the wrong place so I gave them the link so they dont have to go find it themselves I have never put it somewhere with a big +1 be the to it saying please up vote

Edited by Comics
To defend myself from unreasonable -1s

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+1

good meme

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.