Kidnap Naval - Wren

Name: Wren

Who helped (If applicable): Casanova , Appi

Summary of encounter: 2 Commandos were instructed to kidnap naval whilst the rest of the droids attack the base they successfully captured the naval and got the codes for the base security "78934" there will be a pt 2

KrMCdFv.png

Aye I'm in 212th!

1/10 Event lasted maybe 15 minutes at most most being spent by SOBDE/NULL in brig questioning someone. Maybe a max of 5 pods with 15 droids where spawned. Overall it seemed to lack organization and a full thought out process. Recommend taking more time to plan an event rather than pushing out  a shell. 

Man Of The Past

1 minute ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

1/10 Event lasted maybe 15 minutes at most most being spent by SOBDE/NULL in brig questioning someone. Maybe a max of 5 pods with 15 droids where spawned. Overall it seemed to lack organization and a full thought out process. Recommend taking more time to plan an event rather than pushing out  a shell. 

it wasnt suppose to be long and i was just setting something up to lead to other parts sorry you didnt like it

Aye I'm in 212th!

Just now, jwmain said:

it wasnt suppose to be long and i was just setting something up to lead to other parts sorry you didnt like it

then you should state that in the DB. You mentioned nothing of it being a prelude and such. and the most info a PO would have is base roster and stuff of that manner

Man Of The Past

2/10

It was very standard and there was only like one wave of droids from what I saw. The thing with the Naval went absolutely nowhere and I'm getting kinda sick of seeing Commandos and Clone Armor because it keeps being done.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2/10 I was really confused on what was happening

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

0/10

Even for a encounter this was extremely short. You spawned like 5 drop pods and that was it. You had commando's which no one knew about and instead of fighting to the death you TP'ed them out. Their was no effort for Comms RP or story. I can also speak for the rest of the people in the TS Channel I was in. Also many of us were extremely confused on what was going on. I suggest for better encounters you plan for better interaction with event jobs and do more commsRP and keep the troops occupied until the end...

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur