Wolfro's Cult of Ragnos

Wolfro

Forum Admin

7/10
A bit short but the event as a whole was GREAT. Keep doin you!

๐ŸŽ€ ย ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ย ๐ŸŽ€
<3

7/10 It felt really short and some of us weren't utilized properly or enough (Consular, Sentinel, Padawan) Granted there were only threeย of us in total, but still. I enjoyed the Village RP even if it wasn't as exciting to the rest of the Jedi. Shoutout to the amazing event jobs by the way.

• Informative 1

spacer.png

Former:ย Rancor PVTย | Special Operations SGM |ย Jedi Astromechย | Guardianย | B2 Battle Droid

11 minutes ago, ThatWasntMe said:

3/10

We was in the village 100% of the time with litle to no action or rp and very boring

Well to answer your question with the crashed and team comms going down my ejs crashing you could of rped and done stuff on your own and not stand but I also gave direction to the masters to provide stuff while the shadows and investigators went out. I allow player choice and direction in my events if you need more direction I will work to correct this thank you for your feedback.

6 minutes ago, Johnson said:

7/10 It felt really short and some of us weren't utilized properly or enough (Consular, Sentinel, Padawan) Granted there were only threeย of us in total, but still. I enjoyed the Village RP even if it wasn't as exciting to the rest of the Jedi. Shoutout to the amazing event jobs by the way.

Thank you for the feedback I will be honest with you as stated before I tried to include specialties like ace, shadow, investigators, to do their thing while sentinel, guardian, and such were pose to interact with the villagers I feel some of my directions to the masters did not follow down the chain. But I will work to fix this issue.