Jake's GM App

jacobfyfe

Name: Jake | Gregor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88765992
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 953
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To make the Events for main and Deployments that the server would enjoy and will remember as well as reduicing the downtime among the server trying to draw in more players and keeping them attracted to the server through good quality events.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: No because as of now quality of events has been on a rise.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfeA4lvy7Lz0sg_Ie8GWs82MNtVkUFifmlQnZNb5vCY/edit
Example 1: 

Example 2: 

Hey Jake, I personally have a lot of positive interactions and conversations with you. You definitely are a creative and helpful person, you have helped me in most of my events and gave me good feedback and suggestions to improve my events. I believe that you'll be a great game master and construct a lot of creative and wonderful events. However, my only issue about your application is your event idea. The idea itself is nice it's unique and creative. However, it is missing some details and it could've been given a better structure. However, your hard work and dedication should not be ignored just because you have flaws in your event idea but I'd do like to see improvements in the future. +1, Good Luck. 

+1 Awesome GH, cant wait to see your events

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview!

Contact a GMO+ by 08/21/2020 to conduct your interview!

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker