Conradius' | Vaughn's Encounter

Name: Conradius | Vaughn 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106195145

Who helped: N/A

Concept: This encounter is similar to my previous one, heavily focused on combat. However, instead of the clones just stationing themselves in Courtyard or MHB the action was spread throughout the whole base such as the different rooms and areas the base contains. This is to provide players an immersive and challenging experience as the clone wars was heavily dependent on hallway fighting and close quarter combat. 

Story: An unknown person that was equipped with a high-tech machinery allowed him/her to bypass the firewalls of the base and hack into the electrical components within the base. However, the person was not interested in gaining information but just the sole purpose of slaughtering the clones. The unknown person managed to gain control of the training droids within the base and use it against the clones. The Republic Forces had to eliminate all enemy hostiles within the base which are the training droids. The unknown person later on decided to retreat as he wanted to enhance his machinery. 

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Conradius
Just now, Kurt said:

5/10 Sure it was a simple shoot em up, however the commando's felt like they had too much health.

Hey, appreciate the feedback. However, I purposely set their health reasonably high because most of the time the players just slaughter them with ease using permanent weapons. I'd just thought that having their health set high would give a challenging scenario instead of the clones just rushing into rooms. Nonetheless, thanks for the feedback.

• Winner 1