PappaDunc isn't coming back anymore

I've experience synergy for all of a year at this point, and I can't stick around anymore, for several reasons, school is starting up again, so I'll have a lot less time to be around, and it's just not fun anymore and I can't keep telling myself it is. All I can say is I hope I've done enough to have made some kind of change around here, maybe in the Jedi branches or in some battalions. I've made some real genuine friends here and I fully intend on staying in touch with them but with the way the server is going and how the staff responds to the community its just not the place I want to be, or need to be for that matter. And now for some goodbyes

@Cronis Just keep pushing it, I got a good feeling you'll be the next Gree, good luck, you've been a reason I stayed for so long.

@Tio same for you, wait, who are you? all jokes aside I'm hoping we'll keep in touch, good luck with all your XO stuff

@Bruise hoping this is you, one of, if not my favorite Gree's, as well as one of my favorite BCMDs, you got a good way of having fun but also keeping things in line when it matters.

I would also like to make a word for the Jedi Order and what I think about it.

I'm aware there were certain things coming my way, but like I said with school starting I would not have the time to keep up with all my responsibilities, but I got a few things to say even if they fall on deaf ears. If you want to keep testing everyone on lore, maybe care about it every now and then, you teach us all this shit and then when it comes to actually doing RP with it we're essentially told to throw it all to the wind, and it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. 

But good luck, goodbye everyone, and may the force be with you

o7 you better be back someday, but if I’m not around, you better be kicking ass for me. See you around homie :PepeHands:

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Banned

no one less weeb o7

Forum Admin

o7 my sandwich machine

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

o7 See ya next Op LOL

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.