JBFox's Game Master App

JBFox

Name: JBFox | Wolffe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

Current Staff Rank: Head Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3,750 (Rough estimate, since the vast majority of my hours are on Synergy)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7.5/8ish

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I used to be a Game Master back in 2017 and was a Game helper along with TRO and other ranks in the TR branch in 2018/2019 (HTRM, TRD). I want to be a game master again so I can host events and give people stuff to do on downtime/low pop times. I'm usually on around 10 AM EST - 4-5 PM EST and the amount of events/encounters that usually happen around those times are usually pretty low. My philosophy before was to be a Game Helper in the purest sense of the term as in I didn't like to host things myself and just wanted to help other people host theirs, but my attitude towards that has changed. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not really.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Link

Link

Edited by JBFox
Edited to fix grammar issues.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was