Eagle's - Delayed Responses deployment Part 2

Eagle

6/10 Pretty good. Need more of a backboned story also wouldve liked more RP. but generally all good. first GM iv seen actually set the NPC's to Proper stats. weapons were weird tho lol 

• Agree 1

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

10/10 This event was spectacular. I couldn't find a single flaw with it. The addition of something to do for pilots was also great

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

29 minutes ago, BigbadWulf said:

6/10 Pretty good. Need more of a backboned story also wouldve liked more RP. but generally all good. first GM iv seen actually set the NPC's to Proper stats. weapons were weird tho lol 

I know. For some reason when one of the GHs spawned the droids with e5s it spawned with half life weapons. That was not our intention. We tried to fix it as soon as possible.

On the backboned story. The naval told a lot of backboned story to the Higher ups in the beginning of the event. I could change it to that he will fully brief everyone next time, but this seemed more apropreate since not every lower ranks might not have know the map and that meant that the people who didnt know the map had more time to explore it.

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

7/10
Loved it. Though there was no story, the challenging aspects of the event kept it entertaining throughout. Next time, be careful with your EJs as they were a tad aggressive and caused a lot of deaths especially for the newer PVTs unnecessarily, remember they have a lot of health and in some cases really powerful weapons. That is my only complaint. 

• Informative 1

9/10, but the skills and sabers for main and event server aren't synced, I didn't even have leap available. Would be great if the event server and main were synced more often. But, besides technical issues, it was a great event.

Edited by Rulke
45 minutes ago, Anderson said:

7/10
Loved it. Though there was no story, the challenging aspects of the event kept it entertaining throughout. Next time, be careful with your EJs as they were a tad aggressive and caused a lot of deaths especially for the newer PVTs unnecessarily, remember they have a lot of health and in some cases really powerful weapons. That is my only complaint. 

The ej understand it. They know it happend and I set them to a lower health later. According to them the trooper were were pretty low. Their intention was not to kill them. I will keep an extra eye on the ej next time and I will be more carefull with the health, especially in clonse quareters.  Thanks for the honesty.

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

I am not going to slap a rating on this because of salt levels due to external factors outside the event, and I don't wish to drag down the average rating for things that are not your fault. However, I do got some constructive criticism.

• Remember Spawning Rules for NPCs. Do not use Combine Weaponry, and follow the NPC spawning ranges.
  • Also, take note that unlike most maps, the NPCs move on this map, making them far more dangerous than regular NPCS
  • The starfighter fights were very interesting, but do remember that the ARC-170 is more of a recon ship. Against a Vulture, the fight is heavily not in favor of the ARC-170. Better alternatives would be ETA, V-19, or the A Wing
  • Remember that EJs are there to provide a challenge, not to "win". Certain cases with the Commando and Tactical Droids made it feel like we were playing some sort of imbalanced PvP match.
Edited by Merrill
  • Informative 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

1 minute ago, Rulke said:

8/10, if I were on Trooper and not jedi this event would be a 9/10, but since the skills and sabers for main and event server aren't synced, I didn't even have leap available. Would be great if the event server and main were synced more often. But, besides technical issues, it was a great event.

I am honestly fine with you going on a clone instead of jedi. As long as the BCMD agrees with it.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Merrill said:

I am not going to slap a rating on this because of salt levels due to external factors outside the event, and I don't wish to drag down the average rating for things that are not your fault. However, I do got some constructive criticism.

• Remember Spawning Rules for NPCs. Do not use Combine Weaponry, and do not spawn out in the open.
  • Also, take note that unlike most maps, the NPCs move on this map, making them far more dangerous than regular NPCS
  • The starfighter fights were very interesting, but do remember that the ARC-170 is more of a recon ship. Against a Vulture, the fight is heavily not in favor of the ARC-170. Better alternatives would be ETA, V-19, or the A Wing
  • Remember that EJs are there to provide a challenge, not to "win". Certain cases with the Commando and Tactical Droids made it feel like we were playing some sort of imbalanced PvP match.

I know the rules. As stated earlier the GH told me that the NPCs should spawn with e5 but they didn't. Because of this I told him to use a different weapon. This was never my intention.

Some of the moving was due to follower. We tried to controll by removing some droids near teleports. But it was pretty hard to keep up with. I will try to keep an extra eye on that point the next time I use the map.

Next time I will spawn V-19s instead of ARC-170s. I spawned some ETAs for the jedi.

For the last point I am sorry it felt this way. I will set the health the ej's health to a lower amount for the next time. 

Edited by Eagle
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Rulke said:

8/10, if I were on Trooper and not jedi this event would be a 9/10, but since the skills and sabers for main and event server aren't synced, I didn't even have leap available. Would be great if the event server and main were synced more often. But, besides technical issues, it was a great event.

The sabers and such is out of his control. That's something the founders have to sync up

Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

4 minutes ago, Darkk said:

The sabers and such is out of his control. That's something the founders have to sync up

Of course I understand it's not his fault, just kinda wanted to bring it up to get it out there to maybe get the info out that it should probably be synced more often

2 minutes ago, Rulke said:

Of course I understand it's not his fault, just kinda wanted to bring it up to get it out there to maybe get the info out that it should probably be synced more often

So why give him an 8/10 instead of a 9/10 because of something out of his control?