Mad Bugs for Bad Bugs

Maverick

7/10

A few minor flaws with regards to the flow of the event, it was a bit strange that suddenly we could kill the bug and the bomb malfunctioned- but overall I had a lot of fun and it was good, thanks for the deployment!

- Naval Ensign Foxey

1 minute ago, Foxey said:

7/10

A few minor flaws with regards to the flow of the event, it was a bit strange that suddenly we could kill the bug and the bomb malfunctioned- but overall I had a lot of fun and it was good, thanks for the deployment!

- Naval Ensign Foxey

Sorry if got confusing at end

Just now, Rulke said:

8/10 Man on intercom was good actor, nominate him for an Emmy, Grammy, and the Tyler Blevins Ninja Gamer Awards. Some bugs got spawned on top of 212th, besides that, pretty good.

sorry about that then will make sure to get better spawning 

• Friendly 1

Aye I'm in 212th!

9/10
What a nice time in the extensive. The event was hectic, the RP with the scientist being mad, gib dat man a prize or sum'n. 

The whole thing with the passive RP with the "IA" and "Systems" was a nice touch, with all the antlions running around. 

Outstanding work!

8 minutes ago, Chill said:

9/10
What a nice time in the extensive. The event was hectic, the RP with the scientist being mad, gib dat man a prize or sum'n. 

The whole thing with the passive RP with the "IA" and "Systems" was a nice touch, with all the antlions running around. 

Outstanding work!

Thanks man, I’ll let the actor know he has already been rewarded a bunch of stuff Lmao

Aye I'm in 212th!