[Denied] Regional's ban appeal

Rohan

Head Admin

Hi, just posting this for said person below.

Name: Regional
Steam Identification: STEAM_0:0:219784199
Ban Reason: [Main] Money Exploiting To Get Lightsaber Rifle, MRDM, Drama, Ban Evading, Toxicity, L2AB, and “Regional”
Date Of Ban: January 30th Of 2020
Length Of Ban: Permanent
Staff Members Involved: 10+ Regular Staff, 2 Directors, 1 Founder, and a Dill (Not from Rohan: I am not @'ing all these people but I assume @Forseen was a Director during this)
Who Issued The Ban: @Joah

Reason(s) why you should accept your appeal

I do not expect this to go far at all just getting that out there right away, My actions spoke a lot of what I felt about High Staff and caused multiple problems for them and it probably wasn’t the way to go but it was the way I went with my Operation Crusty Mustard. I did have a massive hate boner towards particular High Staff members (Chambers, Trad, Square, Ron, and Carvis but it wasn’t a massive hate) It just all boiled up over the past six or seven months over the server constantly shitting on our battalion and getting the dog scraps when it came to dinner. My actions haven’t always been the brightest nor the most acceptable and I do acknowledge that but I can’t change the past as the damage has already been done.

Edited by Rohan
font size gay ?
  • Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Founder
Founder

Nope

• Funny 4
  • Winner 1
  • Founder
Founder

Denied

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

Regional will [NEVER] be unbanned. 
This will never be discussed, it will never be a possibility. That kid is a toxic fume that can float to a different server.

Abuse of Credit System, Staff Disrespect, Mass RDM of a debrief, constant OOC disrespect towards players.

This. List. Goes. On. 

No, 
Nope, 
Nu-uh,
N-E-V-E-R.

200.gif

• Funny 8
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3