[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mar's Staff Re-Application

Mar 0.1

RP Name:  Mar/ Lancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I have not been on other server that much and I am kind of board of playing just on this server so I just don't want to not do anything and get removed

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I want to help out with the server and I think that I will be helping out with events  and much more for the player I have found out that leaving was my worst decision. As well I want to help out all the new staff team and also the higher-ups if they need things done. I also will help out with any players if they are in need I am usually on all day and night unless I have work. I also left and had building time for my self and I feel that I am ready to come back and put out good events for a majority of the time I am on.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  I feel that my last time as staff went very well since i got a good amount of things done. I wish I could have got more done during it and have pushed through to prove my self good enough. Also I had meant lots of new and old staff members during that time and I wish I could have made my events better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending