CWRP - Lucky Staff Application

Penguin

RP Name: TR DU MED SSG Lucky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73412369

VIP (Y/N): No (Will be when I get Paid)

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator as I really love this server. I was here 4 years ago (About) and played for almost a year straight. I held a staff position back then for a few months. I am making a new staff app as It was so long ago. I have owned a CWRP server that went fairly well and have been Admin and GM in many servers. I was Head of Staff in SBS for some time before I lost my computer. I know what to do and spend my time as staff helping people and making events to the best of my ability. I enjoy spending my time on this server with it's people and have a lot of fun and plan on spending a lot more time in it again. If I am made staff I will spend all my time possible for this server and it's people.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my name is Raymond, and I am 29. On the older side I know but I love Star Wars and CWRP as a whole. Being my age I have plenty of maturity and good decision making skills. I was in the military for about a total of 9 years. Also helping for my decision making and maturity. I try to be funny and lift everyone's mood. My funniest attribute is when I scream in certain situations just to make it comical. I try to be loved by the community as I like to make everyone's mood just naturally better as I get life can suck and this Roleplay helps to increase their mood.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do. I have owned my own CWRP server that did fairly good for awhile. I was Staff and Head of Staff for SBS for some time and I have been GM and Staff in quite a few servers as well as servers that aren't CWRP. In my military experience that also makes my ability as staff better as I know realistic combat situations and have increased decision making and maturity. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Currently 117 hours although I was here 3 to 4 years ago for a good solid year or two but apparently that time isn't counted to my current play time. So please do take that into account as well. I however have around 800 hours on gmod total on this account.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application and I hope I get chosen and am excited to have the chance to become staff and help out!

Dooms Unit Medical Staff Sergeant Lucky

Edited by ItnLucky

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

6 hours ago, [SR] Maverick said:

Work on getting more well known in the community because ive never heard of you. Application seems decent tho so +1

Thank you, I am certainly trying to become a well known member of the community!! But at the same time becoming a New Staff and using my skills in that aspect definitely would help with that quite a bit. So far I love the community even with it's changes since I was last here and plan to help the server and everyone in it to the best of my ability regardless!! 

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending