Eagle's Slave Trader

Eagle

Name: Eagle

Who helped (If applicable):  DJ (STEAM_0:1:460516753)  and Mason (STEAM_0:0:121089110)

Event Name: The Slave Trader

Summary of the story: A slave trader trades slaves on tatooine. One slave escapes and another one is still captured. One of the hired bounty hunters is looking for the  slave, he meets the clones/jedi and asks them if they saw the slave. The slave doesn’t want to go back he tells the clones about the work (finding scrap for almost no money and food) they need to do and the torture they go through. The clones/jedi decide if they should help the slave and free his friends, if they should bring him back or if they should not helping the others and just hide the one slave from the bounty hunters and slave trader. You chose to guard and hide the slave. The Bounty hunter knew that he couldn't bring him back, so he was tasked to kill him. The Bounty hunter was killed in the proces. Afther that the slave trader landed on tatooine for a new place to trade. The clones left him there and the other slaves were not freed.

What was the result of the event?: Clones defended the slave

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

Great idea, and it was executed well, shame the slave camp wasn't noticed when they reached it but oh well.
7/10 - Mainly Because the ending was shortened but it was out of your hand. 

Good job and cant wait for the next one.

Edited by MasonA
  • Informative 1

Discord: Mason#2710

Just now, Comics said:

Good plans, small event so not everyone could get involved: that's just how it is

6/10, more RP is always appreciated and maybe more set up or a base (despite the fact you're an A)

Yeah, I was told yesterday that I had to stay an A while I saw today that I should become an SA as a GM.
I will definitly build some stuff the next time. 

spacer.png