Conradius' | Ridge's Crash Landing Event

itsalruts

8/10 Concept is great, but there weren't enough helpers and rules were a little fuzzy. Regardless, very fun

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

6/10 really nice concept but it was really scuffed, you had real trouble monitoring that many people because that type of event is meant to be small scale. You allowed people to RDM which is abit stupid but eh. Also allowed some other really weird things to happen like the absolute mingecon of the tribe comms spam. but idea was nice.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Matt-Matthos said:

6/10 I liked the idea and it was fun with player choice but I think maybe adding a story in it instead of us being retarded and being tribesman

Hey I appreciate the feedback. However, being tribesmen was not really part of the event instead it was the decision of the player base. As a Game Master I do not have full control of the clones and what they do. Some enjoyed being tribesmen and some did not but I do understand the concern and will make improvements/alternatives to my other events similar to this.

• Informative 1
Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, Conradius said:

being tribesmen was not really part of the event instead it was the decision of the player base. As a Game Master I do not have full control of the clones and what they do.

I understand but you can say no if its literally just mingy which it was becoming. But yeah No worries.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2 minutes ago, Naffen said:

6/10 really nice concept but it was really scuffed, you had real trouble monitoring that many people because that type of event is meant to be small scale. You allowed people to RDM which is abit stupid but eh. Also allowed some other really weird things to happen like the absolute mingecon of the tribe comms spam. but idea was nice.

Hey there, I believe that there was a miscommunication between myself, my game helpers and other battalions. One of the battalions asked if they could kill other clones I stated that the max you can do is defend yourself and that is it. On top of that is one my Game Helpers asked if they could kill each other and I said negative but due to him being close the the players he could not hear me well. However, this is no excuse and I will make improvements on events similar to this in the future.