[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Clancy Staff Application

Clancyy

RP Name: Clancy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92566471

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because eventually I would like to be a GM.  I enjoy creating D&D campaigns and feel like this would be a fun and familiar experience. I also enjoy being able to help people. I've played on synergy before and loved every minute of it, even though I left for two years when I came back I felt right at home. Synergy is by far my favorite community of people I've met online. I want to help the server grow even more as a community by being helpful and providing entertainment and fun as a GM! :)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As I stated above, I have experience on CWRP and on this server specifically. I'm quite active on all three of my characters; Naval, Jedi and Clone. I plan to continue to be active and move up in the ranks of all 3 of my characters, and as an admin if I get it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have previous staff experience as a NA on Synergy for a short time.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 648:19:51.

If you have any questions or anything just message me sometime in game please :)

+1, he's mature and a team player

• Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1, he will do well on the team

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

British