[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Fernandez Staff Application

RP Name: Fernandez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419499269

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I have been apart of Synergy for many years, I have left and came back 3 times. Yes I did get tired of clone wars roleplay but when I returned I always came back to Synergy. Its a deep love/hate relationship that I have with this server. As its super fun and well staffed but also wears me out sometimes. I think this time I am going to stay awhile though, and while I am here maybe I should try to contribute as much as I can to the server. Doing this by helping financially to keep the server up and running so every one can stay entertained and helping out with stuff going from small in-game tickets, to maybe accepting someone's application like my own. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is indeed Fernandez, not Fernando or Ferdinand. I am 17 and enjoy fishing, friends, and gaming. In real life I work at a gas station and volunteer my spare time at a local fire department.  As for the future my plan is to graduate high school and make my way into the military (air force), from there become a paid fire fighter somewhere around Pittsburgh or south Florida.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Nothing more than an Arma 3 admin for an RP server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Last time I checked 180hrs (earlier today)

RIP Slate

+1 Yes, very mature guy and very dedicated

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

11 hours ago, Jaack said:

+1 Yes, very mature guy and very dedicated

Thanks homie

1 hour ago, jwmain said:

+1 Seen him in game a lot and I think he’s got what it takes 

appreciate it dude!

5 hours ago, thedween said:

+1 seems very fit for the job :)

:) 

+1 Real gamer alert, thanks for bailing me out of brig, big o7 from Brimstone 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

Edited by Naffen
  • Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

British