[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Bud) Staff Re-Application

Bud

RP Name: TR 501st ARFL SSG PAC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76009170

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left the staff team do to one i had stuff in colleage i was dealing with at the time and issues i had with previous old staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i would like to rejoin the staff team because i miss being able to help out and do things for the community. also all my old pals from staff are still here some have left but most have stayed. i also see that staff team has changed and that i think i can bring idea's or suggestions to help improve on it. that in a nutshell is why i would like to rejoin

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): i thought my previous time at staff went very well i got further then i ever expected i would that was my first time being staff on any server that i did not personally own or helped with. i had falling out with higher staff over stuff that quite frankly was pointless to argue about but hey thats the person i am ill tell you how it is reguardless of feelings being hurt. overall  i thought my last time on staff was great probaly had i stay i could have gone further to VA or hell mabey HA but hey that was in the past.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: of course 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

British