Anderson

Name:

Anderson

Who helped (If applicable):

Reaper, Jack, Conradius, Zynth, DJ, WilliamC

Event Name:

Immortal Empire Outpost

Summary of the story:

Null Squad Member A'den and Jaing infiltrated an Immortal Empire outpost. With the Rest of the SO BDE, 212th and Rancor hot on their tails. They lost track of their Brothers however, a lead to a Old Jedi Outpost eventually led the Republic to a local Snowy Planet where they found each other. At the time A'den and Jaing were indoctrinated into the Immortal empire, now spies for the Republic. 

What was the result of the event?:

The two Null members infiltrated the Cult and began gaining the trust of the "Great Prophet". Sabotaging key areas of the Immortal Empire Outpost.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Bit of Both

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

8/10 - I would say this is a very thought out and well delivered event. Regardless of the Crash, I had fun and the fact you let the players decide makes it even better. Thanks man, keep it up Anderson!

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

• Coordinator
Coordinator

8/10 was alot of fun, Story was a tad bit confusing on what was happening in the beginning but I think thats just me cause I wasnt around for p1

• Informative 1

7/10

Trying to put this in a way that doesn't make me sound like an ass (don't worry, nothing to do with the crashes) but the event felt a bit... small in scale? The multiple planets definitely added to the illusion but you deployed three battalions for an event that would probably be suited for only one. I know three batts is still considered small potatoes but I feel the event could have really flourished if you only brought one or two at maximum. Not trying to be like the elitist "lol am SOBDE dont need no other clones hurr durr" but it kinda felt very crowded in certain situations.

Also the spawning was wacky, and seemed to be a method to drag out the investigation on the Jedi planet. We would clear out the temple and then suddenly a room that we already checked was filled with bad guys again with no explanation as to how they got in there. I would understand spawning them in waves outside of the temple, but inside? After we already secured it? Also where did the guys in the indoor trees come from? Just seems like a GH tried to rack up some kills.

Going back to the scale, I also felt that we really couldn't feel the fact that we were looking at our dead comrades and even dead children (partially owed to the edge lord clones, whom I won't name). There was just so much going on and I felt that if we deployed a smaller force and the scene at the temple started out quiet rather than us instantly running and gunning (like building some suspense before we were attacked) then it definitely would have been much better.

And just touching upon the crashing a bit -- the response time to damage control it was pretty slow. What I mean is that infamous glitch that spawns you inside of someone and forces you to reconnect because you died. There really should have been someone at the spawn point spacing out the CC's. One of my squadmates was effectively soft-locked outside of the event because of this, and I imagine some other people were as well. So it's not necessarily to do with the crashing, but how you bounced back from it... which, admittedly, was really poorly. It took a good five minutes or so before a GH finally took my ticket for the spawn point issue.

TL;DR - Deploy smaller, spawn enemies in ways that make sense, tell a more subtle story, be better prepared to control unexpected issues  

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC