Conradius' | Appo's Storyline Event

Forum Admin

7/10
Had to go AFK for a while but from what I could see, good.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

8/10 It was really nice to see a long and well planned event. There are some things that can be improved. One was the fact that we didnt knew where to land our LAAT at first. It was not really clear.
Second thing. In the end it got a bit laggy due to the many vehicles, props and NPCs. Make sure to not spawn to much. The rest was really good.

spacer.png

For all the lag complaints Conradius had an issue with his NPC spawner and it spammed about 150 droids in a small area. This is what we think as a cause of a lot of the lag. The LAAT thing i already have a fix for next time so that won't happen in one of my events again!

spacer.pngspacer.png

6/10 it was okay. The objective seemed a bit all over the place. The things I did like were the battalion deploying with us, but maybe branch out a bit more and give them a depth of character if they're going to have specific names and such. Whoever was commanding us needed to update the main force a bit more as well, which is why the objective seemed confusing.

hi.

Honestly 6/10 we lacked some important info that could have saved us a bit and vehicles were not as well used at the start. I was uneasy with "grey" Jedi and it just looked like you could have done more with it

Spoiler