Cronis' Operation Recall

Cronis

Name: Cronis

Who helped (If applicable): Khufu, Merrill, Day, Ryann

Event Name: Operation Recall

Summary of the story: Basically a separatist platoon has attacked one of our remote outposts. As the republic is already stretched thin, we were only able to send out a squad of troopers to back up our troopers stationed there and extract them within a 30 minute time limit, with minimal casualties.

What was the result of the event?: Successful 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

9/10 - Whilst this is the best event I have been part of in a LONG time, there were obviously some ways it could be improved, as could any and all events.

The sniper was a bit much, being that it had a lot of health and was a very heavy hitter. This isn't much of an issue, but giving people more of a chance to dodge out of the way after the first shot would have been great. As well as potentially setting up a med-bay checkpoint area with working bacta-dispensers inside the bunker would have been awesome to alleviate some pressure from the medics & would make sense due to it being a republic bunker.

Overall, story, action & some damn good fun! Please give me more!

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, conrad said:

7/10. Great combat, however little to no Role Play.

I understand that. I usually have a roleplay aspect to my events but due to some complications I was not able to adapt and decided to scrap it.

spacer.png