Jawa's desperate attack

Name: Levii

Who Helped:  Croissant, Thunder

Summary Of encounter: Some jawas attacked and bombed the base. Many were killed but some were captured and questioned. It was learned that tuskens are murdering jawas and the jawas blame the republic as the tuskens are using stolen republic weapons. The jawas were executed by SOBDE at the request of Jad

spacer.png

Forum Admin

2/10, event had no rp sense at all, random jawas come with cloaks, flame throwers, shotguns and jetpacks and just start to kill us and the EJs had no drection at all. Really sloppy IMO

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2/10, the event wasn't very good and the jawas were wayyy too overpowered for no reason. The event jobs were just going around shooting things with no purpose, one time a jawa teleported away from me while I was stripping his weapons and comms, and their HP was being reset just as they were going to die. Not a great event.

2/10 - A Reminder why Jawa Events are just scuffed. This wasnt well Managed, The Event jobs had no idea of some rules, Jawas not uncloaking, killing people  when cloaked and then opening doors they shouldnt be able to open. also, can we stop using Base AI when Naval are on, Let naval do their jobs! Nothing to this event, was boring and flawed and a nuisence 

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

1/10 Jesus christ this was bad. Very little sense or lore behind it, just felt like it was a "get some OP event jobs and fuck the clones in the ass" type events. Cloaking in front of SOBDE, opening doors that shouldn't have been opened. Just all around was very yikes.