Kamino, is our home

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):Conrad

Event Name: Kamino, is our home

Summary of the story:The clones was station at Kamino for RaR. To get their minds of the war and to enjoy time away from the front. As well as Null was still on their hunt for Ko Sai the one in charge of the Clones aging. 

What was the result of the event?:Null got hints of the Ko Sai. As well as the clones par take in the Battle station SIM that Kamino does every know and again.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Honestly it was the first Passive RP event I have done. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

GM Leadership

4/4 Honestly pretty good passive RP. Someone swiming with the fishies

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Keep in mind I had to go afk for the very end so I did not see the dogfight part. This is mainly about the overall idea of the event and beginning.

Even if it is passive rp I think every event should have some element of direction or atleast some goal in mind. Like even if it was just a club or something you could tell the players, "Its R&R, go enjoy yourselves". In this case we just got dropped off on Kamino and then we were on our own. Because there was no goal or objective it was pretty boring considering the only real thing we could do was happen to stumble across some terminals and find out some info that didn't really add up to anything significant on our part.

2/4

• Agree 1

3/4 dog fighting was tight and everyone was chill so we had a lot of freedom. Maybe we could've had some more passive RP to do or more places to search but ti was still fun and shit

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~