Rickle's bye bye

Now, if you've met me, you know I love this community and server. You'd also know that I take breaks in between that time, so I might come back and I might not, either way I just want to say goodbye to the people I've met on this server. Some things have happened recently and I really don't feel good about playing on this server right now. I met some amazing people on here which is why my brain was fighting if I should stay or leave. Now, I've decided to leave, mostly to think upon some things I might have done bad when I was here and then never to repeat those actions. Now for some amazing people that deserve to be mention'ed.

@vCoil You were a great friend, I hope to see you again, i'll probably keep in contact with you anyways
@Kelso I know you weren't always the most active, but every single time you were on you were working hard and having laughs in the middle of it
@Enzyme Probably one of the best people I've met, you've got a wild personality and I am sad that you left the server
@ImaJames You're doing a great job, kid. I hope you get the officer position you've always wanted in the 501st, stay strong!
@40Ninjaman You were a pretty chill and funny dude, make it higher than I did, good luck!
@Rohan Hope you get Rex, buddy. Thanks for helping within the battalion as I grew more with it you always kept me in pace. Also I swear I remember you when you where DU and we did some things together when we were on Endor.
@Magician You might of already left the server, but you were still a great friend, and i'll never forget our fun times together
@KillJoy Sorry I let you down Killjoy, you do so much go work in the GM program, go follow that path and it will lead you to victory
@Bleach I suppose I let you down as well, I hope you become a great staff member, and a great GM as well. Never give up, live on!

Sorry if I didn't @ you, I hope you can grow stronger whatever you are and push past anything that comes apon you.

• Friendly 4

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Damn mate, their went one of my trusted GHs. Well time to cry in a whole for awhile.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

o7, cya around buddy 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander