/setspawnpoint or something

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Suggestion: Allow SA+ to set spawn on the event server.

Implementation: So, in the GM program any SA+ can make events/deployments to entertain people. From the many events I have done myself, or participated in, it is always a hassle to do "Oogaboog type I in OOC for teleport"  and with the tac insert respawn points. Enabling this command will reduce that, no need for TAC inserts on the ES and go way faster. The GM will always have to determain who he or she deploys to what map and where they want them to start. 

Usage examples -
104th gets deployed with the 21st. Continuation of storyline event ; 21st is on a prop built ship in last event and continue there while 104th has taken over a vehicle depot. This would allow the GM to set spawns for CCs in a secluded area while the 104th spawn near that vehicle depot, and the 21st on the ships.

Lore: Nice ass.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 This has too many things wrong with it in it's current state for me to +1.

First of all, the set spawn point thing would make it so that those spawns that you set would be permanent, so any time those jobs got onto that map they'd instantly spawn in that spawn position unless someone went in and wiped the spawns. 

Second, you'd have to set spawn points for every single job that would be participating which would be even more of a hassle. 

Seems like more hassle and potential problems then it's worth.

Plus giving those ranks that permission would transfer over to main server as well. (I.E the permission would carry over). With that in mind someone could accidentally (or nefariously) mess with the spawns on main which would be ridiculous.

Edited by JBFox
  • Informative 2

-1 too much risk

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Suggestion denied
2.) Suggestions that aren't something that can be implemented by simply uploading something from the workshop must at least have 10 +1's in order to be considered. (If they do not. It will be denied)

//locked
//moved to denied

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist