Anderson

Name:

Anderson

Who helped (If applicable):

Wolfro, Freck, Jad, Jack, Scooby, Kamarov, Glanos

Event Name:

Tatooine Festivals

Summary of the story:

On the Planet of Tatooine a local Tribe, and accompanying Inhabitants from a local village, were hosting an annual festival where races and fight clubs are established in good will. However, the leader of Tribe, a puppet of the Republic to keep stability in the region, is at risk of being assassinated. Bringing back the instability that the region had, all the while the assassin would frame the Republic for death of the Tribe Leader. Republic Intelligence saw no other option but to send Republic forces to look after the Tribe leader, as well as to have some R&R. 

The Republic was contacted by Commodore Andy and were deployed to Tatooine to help guard the Tribal leader. However, the C.I.S Agents and his team of Commando Droids were one step ahead of them. Managing to kill the leader. Yet, not all was lost. The Agent was captured and interrogated by SO BDE. Data was found and the Agent was sent to Coruscant for Trial.

What was the result of the event?:

While the area Tatooine is not longer stable in terms of banditry. Data was recovered from the Agent however, which may help the Republic hold onto the world a little longer.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

More Roleplay focused, with shoot-them-up elements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

4/4 Well planned and executed, enjoyed the passive RP aspect and the races

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

3/4, good set up for passive rp, good shooting n what not but i feel like the execution went abit off from waht you was expecting. all round good.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

3/4 I generally enjoyed, Was something different giving us objectives on different scenarios really well put together