Regiment week

Ight lads, because I hate myself but love everyone on the server. Since I thought of this when I was doing my ARC only last week why not allow all Regiments to have the same fun. All of this events will be based around your job on the server. This is only allowed for Jobs only so no trained are allowed. Just so it makes it better for the ones who is willing to stay under that job while they have played on the server. I will be doing stuff like this each week until either I get removed or if I leave because IRL. Maybe this will keep going after I left but who knows. - KillJoy the No Life GM

KillJoy’s weekly hell for him

Monday  at 7 pm EST-ARFs | Shadows Only -will be set for Scouting : Done

Tuesday 7 pm EST-HVYs and JTs| Guardians-  will be sent to attack a base that is blocking our path : Done

Wednesday 8 pm EST-Medics | Sages and Consular - Will be sent to find out how to combat the Nova-6 virus :Done

Same Time as Medic 8 pm EST- Engs | Sentinels - will be sent to hack and to deal with all the data left behind and to repair the Shield gens and comms for the village :Done

Thursday 7 pm EST-PLTs Jobs| All ACE- Will be sent to take out an enemy Fighter base to allow the ARCs to retake a Naval ship. : Done

Friday 9 pm EST-ARCs | Masters-Will doing the 2003 clone wars where they jump on to another ship. Which will be modified to fit in with the story behind my events

Saturday 9 pm EST- Lore Jobs only-This will be a classic Kamino event for all the Lore Characters to enjoy. From the passive rp to the Base Attack. 

Times my be pushed back due to IRL or if anything happens on the server. Like a massive Joah event or State of the Galaxy. I will not make people miss those as it will suck for the ones hosting it. 

Any questions PM me at Sandman#5655

Edited by KillJoy
Updating
  • Winner 3

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Can someone on lets say a TCC job fit in anywhere lol

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Can someone on lets say a TCC job fit in anywhere lol

Sadly, no unless I do a basic trooper day which means all that don't have have ENGs, etc. But there are way less basic troopers. If lets say HVYs and JTs need help than you can go that day. Because it will be a full on assault.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin
7 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

Sadly, no unless I do a basic trooper day which means all that don't have have ENGs, etc. But there are way less basic troopers. If lets say HVYs and JTs need help than you can go that day. Because it will be a full on assault.

Bro watch me switch regiment everyday :Pepega:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander