Ninjaman- Testing the Droid Gunship

Name: Ninjaman
Who Helped: Rohan
Summary Of encounter: The CIS has developed a new droid gunship. With that they decided to test it out on the Felucian Republic base. The CIS found that the terrain and surrounding area was not suitable. But they took advantage of their weakness and sent in a droid force with AAT's to fight the Republic base. The attack was very unsuccessful and the Republic had few losses. This will cause the CIS to rework the way the Gunship is used.

please rate 0-4

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

4/4 I enjoyed

• Friendly 1

3/4

It'd be a 4 if the droids didn't get spawned on top of the troopers. I know it is hectic to keep spawning droids while managing the event, but it'd be helpful to pause for a second when doing so. Can get annoying.

Apart from that, great event! good comms rp, and preety good idea in general!

• Friendly 1
13 minutes ago, Chill said:

3/4

It'd be a 4 if the droids didn't get spawned on top of the troopers. I know it is hectic to keep spawning droids while managing the event, but it'd be helpful to pause for a second when doing so. Can get annoying.

Apart from that, great event! good comms rp, and preety good idea in general!

Apologies for that. night felucia its difficult to see people under those shrooms I tried my best to avoid spawning them too close to people. I was trying to do too many things at once with using tanks and spawning .