Ninjaman GM Application <3

Name: Ninjaman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80516124

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  1315:57:15.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I've made it all the way to Discipline Commander in DU so I may not be perfect but I give myself at least a 8.5/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: With the inclusion of the new LFS Vehicles. One Event I would love to try to produce is on a fairly open map with lots of space and room. The Republic has discovered information of a massive droid foundry located on another planet (This information would be discovered through a SOBDE deployment to a research facility) An invasion force would then be created and setup to invade the planet to destroy the Foundry. The CIS have extremely heavy Defenses that include Air, Tanks, Droidkas. To counter this the Republic will be supported by the new arsenal of AT-TE they have at their disposable and some IFX tanks to push the Main force and infantry up. Once the republic makes it to the Foundry Entrance they must gain access of the Rayshields that would be blocking it. Then set charges to the foundry and destroy the CIS supply of droids to the Region. 

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):