41st and 501st Bat of the week

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):Bro

Event Name:Attack on the wookies 

Summary of the story:501st and 41st was sent to deal with a droid iattack by taking out key OBJs. As well saved the wookies from the spiders 

What was the result of the event?:They destroyed all the droids and the CIS fobs 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Massive battle with OBJs so Shoot em up

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

3/4 I wish you would've used the actual hackable consoles so engineers could hack ray shields, you also could've used data consoles so instead of you having to tell us what info we found, you could've just wrote a note into the console which engineers could've achieved on their data pad

• Friendly 1

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

3.5/4. I felt like it was just a little all over the place at some points. I thought that the idea and premise of the event was very good and it was also executed pretty well. Maybe have more helpers to relay stuff faster.

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

This was a solid 3.5

Positives

- Usage of new content
- Fucking amazing rules
- Creativity
- Good delegation of resources and what not
- Great amount of objectives

Negatives

- Confusion with terminals ; might be me cuz I  a smallbrained

• Friendly 1