BH Guild Informant

Bug Type (Server:): Job Missing Class Item

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can):  

Description of the bug:  The Job is currently missing the item "weapon_camo_sr" or the camouflage device for this class.  

How can we recreate it: Doesn't need to be recreated, just needs to be added to the class 😎

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

5 minutes ago, Qal said:

This might be intentional...
But if added needs to have rules added to it / (How can BH detect Cloaks?????)

I feel like this could actually be given some thought in RP, to give an example

A Trando would be able to Spot a Cloaker, While those that aren't would likely have the know how that Doors don't open by themselves. That, or we could say that certain Jobs have Armor that can spot them. It is something that likely should be Clarified, and SOBDE Should be involved with that. 

From the start of BH Launch, SOBDE and Bounty Hunters have been at odds, even if it's mostly IC, and letting SOBDE weigh in on a Circumstance that is kind of their thing, allows for some Bridge Building between us. 

Um Its not SOBDE's Thing.
Its SO & RC that can Spot Cloaked.... (Jedi Master can detect Biologicals) (Commando Droids can detect Cloaks aswell)
My Point is would it ONLY Be Informants that can Detect Cloaked OR Do they only have a Cloaking Devise.

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Qal said:

Um Its not SOBDE's Thing.
Its SO & RC that can Spot Cloaked.... (Jedi Master can detect Biologicals) (Commando Droids can detect Cloaks aswell)
My Point is would it ONLY Be Informants that can Detect Cloaked OR Do they only have a Cloaking Devise.

I was initially thinking this was intentional, but the main point of this class was supposed to be able to infiltrate, Slice Information, Extract. I think the rules would need to be added, but I think instead, what if it was active camo instead where it's easy to blend into the environment but every movement allows you to be spotted?

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Resolved

• 11 months later...