Maybe.... New models of some sort????

Alright so let me get this straight im not saying hey redo all the models more like a retexture to the updated version of clone wars such as the 501st helmets/armor?? Maybe a new ahsoka. And also for the other battalions a retexture like more skins of some sort like for the 41st maybe look at the kashykk battle from the movies? or otherwise we can do completely custom models where maybe the commanders consult with the troopers for the new models for there battalion to keep everyone on the same page (Do like a poll or some shit in there discord of which models they want if they get a choice). This is just off the top of my head and me ranting to you guys about the server. This server is great and wonderful to play on but what if we had something different like new models? Custom made ones Let me know what you guys think. Please note that I do not have the power to do nor make any models appear out of thin air i dont know how to make models nor do i have the power to get joah or whoever to say yes to this. This is just me think about the future. Thanks for looking at this 

-Wheezy/Ofal

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Beasts 

Our models are some of the most up to date models on the workshop and Synergy has spent a L O T of money creating all of them. I cannot speak for Server management but I can take my best guess as to what their response would be. No we will not be commissioning any major model retexture’s due to the release of season 7. We have in the past accepted new model redesigns/new models due to them being community funded. If you would like to see your models changed you should speak to your battalion HC and see what money you can put forward to commission the models.