Keo's GM Application

Keo

Name: Keo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98871144

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1,370

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-ish

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Very good when I'm trying

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

For the sake of the application I am just going to put the timeline of the event and main ideas because if I put details this would take forever.

(Invasion style event/highly interactive roleplay)

- A planet is under siege by the CIS and Republic troops have died/gone missing

- One or two attack battalions get deployed to event server of ransacked city

- Battalions have a briefing by me as a hologram explaining they must capture several key points throughout the map to win

- They get a vehicle or two

- Also, ONE LIFE :)

- Have tech rp stations for capturing different buildings and unlocking doors

- Have some npc clones "taken prisoner" that can be rescued and stationed where someone in command chooses as future backup

- Have a squad of B1 event jobs be a realistic fighting force against the clones (equal health to them so not unkillable)

- If clones do well then they win and retake the city if not then boo hoo. I want more events where clones lose >:)

I know this event isn't the best RP wise but if I wrote down my SUPER COOL detective event I made in my mind then someone would take it :)

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I can't find them on the forums. I'm pretty sure they were deleted since they were from like 2 years ago.