Talon's Game Master Application

Talonn

Name: Talon
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185424638
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 472:35:25.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8 (I've watched the Clone Wars Series and Prequels multiple times, and like to go into lore.)
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am a Medical Lead in my battalion. As well as being an SA in itself. :)
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Fully.
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: A battle damaged republic venator has been infected with the infamous "Rakghoul Virus". After a small shuttle boarded the ship and released  a group of 15 mindless rakghoul victims. Since the ship was already severely damaged, even having their hyper matter core on the verge of explosion, the clones could not fight back. A small clone force will be deployed to either neutralize the infected personnel, or find clues to the cure located somewhere inside the base. Though, they will be under a time limit, around 30 to 45  minutes after they board the venator, and the HMC will explode. Thus, they will have to be swift and quick to try and save the ship!
Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Talonn