CWRP - Tio's Staff Application

Tio

RP Name:  41st Green Company Captain Tio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73714963

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator :
I've always loved being a part of a community and I've been a part of this one for years. I was previously staff on the server way back when and I enjoyed it a lot but work life came up and I was unable to continue. Now that I've finished up school and have my job figured out I've had plenty of freedom in my schedule and I've been loving surrounding myself back with the newer people that have come to the community. I enjoy working with the people of the server on training and events, as well as assisting players with tickets and the projects they have. I enjoy making the server fun for the community and trying to make it an fun inclusive place for everyone who joins to meet new people and find new experiences. Outside of that I'm also pretty good at sniffing out the "Do Badders" and would love to make the server a healthier by cleaning out the Riff Raff who don't like to follow rules.

Tell us a little about yourself :
My name is Tio, I'm 19 and live life in a big ole town with not much to do. When I'm not gaming or playin ball I'm working from home or in the office (boring). I'm currently an Under-Grad, working an internship with my pop and overall enjoying life. As a kid I moved around a lot so I kinda like staying in one place, but I do enjoy hanging on the beaches and boating. When I am gaming however, you can find me in VR or hanging out on the server with the 41st.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
 I've previously been Staff on Synergy back in 2017 (New admin I believe), Around 2015-2016 I was head admin on a few of Prestige gaming's servers helping with infrastructure and team building (merged with Edge Gaming now), and In late 2018 I was head staff on an Ark server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
As of typing this I sit at around 450 hours.

Forum Admin

+1, good app

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Dont Heckin Dissapoint Me Saif

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Remember when we played that shity ass horror map and you kept yelling at me for swinging my crowbar every where and for trapping you in a room? good times good times.

I think that you would make a great addition to the staff team. 

• Funny 1

:gasp:

15 hours ago, Diplo said:

+1 Remember when we played that shity ass horror map and you kept yelling at me for swinging my crowbar every where and for trapping you in a room? good times good times.

I think that you would make a great addition to the staff team. 

We couldn't even finish the map LMao

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!
Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview!
Failure to do so by 5/15/2020 will result in a DENIAL.

• Friendly 1