IceWolf- CIS Attack with new ship Upgrade

ArticIceWolf

Name: IceWolf

Who helped (If applicable): Noble,Ninjaman, Scorch,

Event Name: CIS Attack with new ship upgrade and Detain CG

Summary of the story: CIS attack the base with the new ship upgrade of the Acclamator of theirs, eventually a 501st troops got deployed and a CG murder them few and got detain immediately.

What was the result of the event?: Republic wins and CG was detain and question

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

1/4 - This whole thing was one giant cluster of "meh". It started out pretty well with clone commandos infiltrating the BCC, then ended up with an acclamator attacking the base. So far so good. The acclamator was destroyed eventually, however even after the turrets were destroyed in character using comms and such and even 2 boarding parties, the GM and possibly helpers started mowing people down with some heavy ass guns. Then a munificent appears and is swiftly destroyed. Then it gets to the point where pods are dropped and it becomes a little clustery, at which time a shit ton of 501st npcs are placed about, then there are tanks, after the acclamator and munificent were destroyed, so nothing could have dropped them, then there were antlions. A few people, not just myself, attacked a couple of the 501st npcs because by this point it was all just a meme fest. Hence my detainment, but no one else. Also bring into that the spamming of main areas such as Brig and Debrief with these npcs to fill the front 4 rows of seats so everyone is sat at the back, then breaking gm rules as Jesse stated by actually hopping on to the 501st commander job, but im not sure about that so that is out of my hands. 

Overall this event was just abysmal. Say whatever you want about me being salty for being detained, that isnt it, our choices and our actions did not at any time matter, not once, we were forced to just sit there and accept the fact that rational reasoning wasnt allowed, and tanks can spawn from no where even if there is no ship on planet to drop them.

Oh and Ahsoka force whirlwinding antlions and chasing clones while yelling "play the game" before dropping them on them to be killed. Yeah, detain me lol.

Edited by Artemis - Phoenix
  • Winner 1
3 minutes ago, Artemis - Phoenix said:

1/4 - This whole thing was one giant cluster of "meh". It started out pretty well with clone commandos infiltrating the BCC, then ended up with an acclamator attacking the base. So far so good. The acclamator was destroyed eventually, however even after the turrets were destroyed in character using comms and such and even 2 boarding parties, the GM and possibly helpers started mowing people down with some heavy ass guns. Then a munificent appears and is swiftly destroyed. Then it gets to the point where pods are dropped and it becomes a little clustery, at which time a shit ton of 501st npcs are placed about, then there are tanks, after the acclamator and munificent were destroyed, so nothing could have dropped them, then there were antlions. A few people, not just myself, attacked a couple of the 501st npcs because by this point it was all just a meme fest. Hence my detainment, but no one else. Also bring into that the spamming of main areas such as Brig and Debrief with these npcs to fill the front 4 rows of seats so everyone is sat at the back, then breaking gm rules as Jesse stated by actually hopping on to the 501st commander job, but im not sure about that so that is out of my hands. 

Overall this event was just abysmal. Say whatever you want about me being salty for being detained, that isnt it, our choices and our actions did not at any time matter, not once, we were forced to just sit there and accept the fact that rational reasoning wasnt allowed, and tanks can spawn from no where even if there is no ship on planet to drop them.

Oh and Ahsoka force whirlwinding antlions and chasing clones while yelling "play the game" before dropping them on them to be killed. Yeah, detain me lol.

Wasnt on the commander job, i just called myself Commander because of the whole detain part for the murder of 501st. Never was on the job tho. Also the 501st NPC's were deployed to defend the base. The GH's were deploying those to stop the invasion. The tanks were already deployed when the munifcent was deployed earlier drop in tanks nearby, they went cloak. Once the ships were destroyed, they went uncloak.

8 minutes ago, ArticIceWolf said:

Wasnt on the commander job, i just called myself Commander because of the whole detain part for the murder of 501st. Never was on the job tho. Also the 501st NPC's were deployed to defend the base. The GH's were deploying those to stop the invasion. The tanks were already deployed when the munifcent was deployed earlier drop in tanks nearby, they went cloak. Once the ships were destroyed, they went uncloak.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2079023296

Then why did Jesse have to report you? You were on the job, I can crop it to show the full chat box if needed lol

Also - when you were on the Tact droid job, your comms were red, having blue comms like this indicates a 501st job...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2079025196

Edited by Artemis - Phoenix
5 minutes ago, Artemis - Phoenix said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2079023296

Then why did Jesse have to report you? You were on the job, I can crop it to show the full chat box if needed lol

Also - when you were on the Tact droid job, your comms were red, having blue comms like this indicates a 501st job...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2079025196

I'll admit the end of the encounter became kind of a mess, and the main part was completely over. But i would also like to point out that noble who is Ashoka was ok with the situation on it. I do also want to point out that regardless of the fuckery going on in a event you had commited breaking of the golden rule so hence the need for your detainment. Initially wolf was as a tact droid saying the name as commander Druc or whatever, but without actual 501st officers on it was to add to it by being a officer job. I do apologize about the acclamators gun, but were werent killing left and right we heavily injured most with a few kills. I hope this at least clears up some of that.

1 minute ago, 40Ninjaman said:

Fun fact Enzyme said as long as noble said it was fine it was fine. I mean he is the 501st jedi commander

Hello, GMC Here.
Jedi Commanders can not grant permission to use Battalion Whitelists.
Only XO+ within a battalion can grant the ability to use a Battalion's whitelists.
And Enzyme never said that it was fine for Noble to give permissions, he didn't know if he could or couldn't.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: