IceWolf's Encounter- Spy Gonk to the Queen

Name: IceWolf
Who Helped: Magician
Summary Of encounter: CIS sent out a gonk droid to gather information and to secure any data representing cordinations of the Replublic Bases around the planet, to which the gonk droid was pursued by troops and a jedi. The gonk droid pushed its panic button and a fleet of CIS frigates showed up and started to attack the base to retrieve the droid. Eventually the droid escaped and the tact droid that was commanding the frigates were destroyed but the gonk droid went to Slate to which the troops need to find. Eventually the gonk droid was found and the data was retrieved. It seems that the gonk droid sent out an incomming message to a Tactical Droid to which it was taken care of, and eventually sent out the last order to last remaining droid and drop a special contagious pod that leads to an infected bugs and few water droids for backup. Eventually the remaining forces suicide themselves to the remaining base to destroy their own data modules of not letting the Replublic take to learn the secrets. The bugs eventually got to the ground and started to attack back to make sure that their Queen doesn't get spotted. The Queen decides to send out an all out war towards the Jedi since they have killed their babies before and never intended to have peace with them. Eventually the Queen reveals herself a force user and uses the force to control the bugs to be her servants. Finally the Queen herself kills the clone and finally be in peace with her babies.

Head Admin

3.5/4

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Ummm Id say a 3/4
Only issues I had with the event is I didnt understand How they can get a hole in BCC / BCC hallway, the transition  to the bugs didnt quite make sense but The story after made up alot for it 
Loved it in the end was alot of fun

• Winner 1

3.5/4 Enjoyed this event a lot! I missed the CIS part but from what I gathered it was pretty different from the later half (the bug half) I experienced, so slight 0.5 lost there because I feel it'd benefit more from a more seamless transition from CIS attack to bugs, as I heard the Queen showing up was rather out of no where. Otherwise was pretty great, had fun.

• Winner 1