Magician's GM Application

Magician

Name: Magician
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441332235
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 104th SML ACE Knight Epsilon has played for 1300:09:27.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.5
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm going to  be honest, Not that good but I'm willing to learn and Improve.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce: So Specialized would be Deployed in Venator Extensive and what happened Is a Venator (Which is the map) is infected and all of the Personnel aboard is infected and Specializes objective is  to search for any survivors and try to clear out the ship. 21st will try to get the Generators up while DU and Rancor will Clear and try to clear out the Ship. During Rancor and DU's Sweep they would find a Naval in the Bridges, The Naval would tell them how the ship got infected, " It all seems normal when we got off the lands of Felucia, The Final LAAT has landed in MHB, When the Clones got out One of em had a Creature in his head and the Creature above his head just started laying eggs and they become little babies of him and infected the whole ship". So I would use the "Zombies" NPC as the normal Zombies and use the "Prison Zombies" as the first Zombie that got infected.
Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by Magician
Banned

+1 ew no

• Funny 1